In my very first blog post on July 6, 2022, I invited you to pull up a chair and sit awhile.
Ringside, if you will.
There, I made a commitment to offer inspiration, encouragement, and a few helpful wedding planning tools you can use.
As a point of reflection, this edition of “Ringside with Marva” highlights five of my favorite blog posts that I hope will inspire and guide you on your journey to creating the wedding of your dreams.
1. Selecting Your Wedding Vendor Team: February 6, 2023
A good vendor team will match your values and help make your vision become a reality. In a world filled with new and established vendors, how do you determine who should be on your team?
In this blog post, I identified characteristics to consider when selecting your vendor team, from being reliable and trustworthy to being skilled experts in their craft to offering top-quality service. Your team should give you the peace of mind that all the details will be executed with excellence.
Click the link to read the full post: https://marvalousweddings.com/ringside-with-marva-selecting-your-wedding-vendor-team/
2. Finding Enjoyment in the Wedding Planning Process: November 7, 2022
I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that planning a wedding can be a daunting task. There are so many decisions to make, venues to tour, color and theme choices to consider, who to invite or not invite, etc. The checklist goes on and on. But did you know, planning together can actually be a fun and rewarding experience? Remember, the planning process is just that…a process. Before you know it, that time will be gone, so why not take the time to discover and enjoy each other throughout the process?
It was an honor and pleasure to connect with six amazing couples who recently walked through the wedding planning process together. They shared a few nuggets in response to the following questions:
When planning your wedding, what did you discover about each other?
In what ways did you enjoy each other?
Click the link to read the full post: https://marvalousweddings.com/finding-enjoyment-in-the-wedding-planning-process/
3. Timing is Everything: August 7, 2023
Planning a wedding is an exciting and joyous experience, but it can also be overwhelming with countless details to consider. One crucial element that often gets overlooked or underestimated is creating a wedding-day timeline. In this blog post I delved into why having a wedding-day timeline is an absolute must to avoid potential negative experiences.
- Structure and Organization – a wedding-day timeline brings order to the chaos, outlining every activity of the day so that nothing will be overlooked or forgotten.
- Time Management – a well-planned timeline helps you allocate the appropriate amount of time for each event so that nothing feels rushed or dragged out.
- Coordination and Communication – a wedding-day timeline keeps everyone on the same page.
- Smooth Transitions – transitions play a vital part in maintaining the energy and flow of your wedding day.
Click the link to read the full post: https://marvalousweddings.com/ringside-with-marva-timing-is-everything/
4. In Memory of: October 2, 2023
The little girl in me dreamt of all the details, but NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think my father would not be here to walk me down the aisle and give me away.
In this blog post I shared ways to honor the memory of loved ones on your wedding day.
Authentic and meaningful gestures such as reserved seating, photo displays or a memory table, a moment of silence, or a special song allow you and your guests to reflect on the memories of your loved ones, providing a beautiful way to include them in your wedding celebration.
Click the link to read the full post: https://marvalousweddings.com/ringside-with-marva-in-memory-of/
5. Here Comes the Bride: July 3, 2023
“As soon as the doors opened and the music began to play, I whispered to my brother, “I’m about to cry.” It was in that moment that I fully realized my chosen bridal entrance song, “God’s Woman”, was not only a declaration of my personal commitment to my soon-to-be husband and marriage, but it was a true reflection of who I desired and professed to be as a Christian woman.” -Marva
In this blog post I shared 4 tips to help you choose the perfect bridal entrance song.
- The song should align with the overall atmosphere and mood you desire to create.
- Choose a song that holds special meaning for you as a couple.
- The lyrics and message should convey the right emotions and sentiments.
- The tempo and style should match the flow of your entrance.
Click the link to read the full post: https://marvalousweddings.com/ringside-with-marva-here-comes-the-bride/
I hope this collection of blog posts gives you a glimpse into the expertise and passion that I bring to the wedding table. Stay tuned for more exciting posts as I continue to share my love for all things weddings.
Whether you’re well into your wedding planning journey with a need for wedding management services or simply looking for that final touch of inspiration, connect with Marvalous Weddings at https://marvalousweddings.com/work-with-us/