(starts at $1500)
For the couple who has completed the initial planning,
but desires a professional wedding planner to manage the final details and execute the day.
(4 to 8 weeks prior to the wedding)
- 1-hour complimentary discovery call
- Up to 4 face-to-face planning meetings
- Unlimited communication with client via phone or email during specified times
- Review all vendor contracts for accuracy and service details
- Gather and manage all the planning details made to this point
- Address any overlooked details
- Create an action-items checklist of planning tasks to be completed by the couple
- Assist with putting décor and design ideas together
- Attend Details Meeting or 1 site visit with client
- Communicate via phone or email with each vendor with or on behalf of client
- Create venue, photographer/videographer, DJ, and wedding party timelines
- Facilitate a 1-hour rehearsal
(Up to 12 hours)
- Manage and direct the timeline of events to successfully execute the day
- Serve as point of contact for all vendors
- Hold event staff and vendors to established timelines and deliverables
- Coordinate setup of the ceremony and reception
- Set up ceremony and reception accessories (i.e. guest book, unity sand, favors)
- Assist the wedding party, family and guests as needed
- Assist the photographer with family and wedding party photos as needed
- Ensure removal of ceremony and reception accessories, gifts and personal belongings before end of rental period
A La Carte
Primarily for the couple who has chosen to do their own planning, but needs a little support.
“Pick My Brain” Session
($75 for 45 minutes)
- This consultative service offers planning advice and ideas regarding a particular topic.
- Schedule a phone call or video chat session to discuss any topic of your choice.
($300 for 60 minutes + timelines)
- This service offers the creation of a separate timeline for your designated day-of coordinator, photographer/videographer, DJ, and wedding party, detailing times and logistics unique to each group.
- Schedule a phone call or video chat session to discuss the details of your day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer month-of planning and day-of coordination as separate services?
No, in order to know and execute your vision effectively, month-of services are combined with day-of services as one package.
Do you schedule multiple weddings the same weekend?
No, we will not take on more than one wedding the same weekend, nor currently more than one in any given two-week period. This gives us the ability to devote our full attention, not only to your wedding day, but to the days leading up to your special day.
How will the 12 hours be allocated on my wedding day?
From start to finish, we will be there to seamlessly direct your day through the following 3 phases:
- Venue set-up and coordination of any pre-wedding activities – up to six (6) hours
- Ceremony and reception – five (5) hours
- Strike-down – one (1) hour
Tip: Make sure your venue contract states your full rental time, inclusive of the actual number of hours for set-up (ideally 4 hours) and strike-down (typically 1 hour).
How can my wedding stand out from the rest?
Your wedding is just that…YOUR wedding! It should be a reflection of the two of YOU…your personalities, your styles, your love story. When we first meet, you will be asked a LOT of questions about YOU in order to know and capture the unique things that will inherently make your wedding stand out from the rest.
Why should I choose Marvalous Weddings?
Marvalous Weddings is based on four fundamental principles that speak to who we are as individuals:
- Build trusting relationships – We value people and therefore invest our time and energy developing respectful relationships through open, honest and candid communication.
- Serve with passion – Serving others is our God-given gift. We will go in hard for you as we honor Him.
- Remain calm under pressure – It is of a certainty that not everything will go as planned. Such is life and when faced with challenges, maintaining self-control and remaining calm are the character traits that allow us to problem-solve quickly and effectively.
- Execute with excellence – Every detail. Every single time!
How do I reserve Marvalous Weddings for my wedding?
To book your date, we require a 50% non-transferable, non-refundable retainer, due and payable upon signing the contract. A second payment of 25% of the original total is due 14 days prior to the wedding date. A third payment for the remaining 25% balance is due 3 days prior to the wedding date.